
OK, so I am back already. Seems like I might be willing to give this a try. I must be honest, I am a bit skeptical. Is this yet another technological option to whittle away our precious time? It seems time is such an important and precious commodity these fast paced days of the early single-digit years of the 21st century. We have allowed so many activities and "doings" to constantly tap-tap-tap us. Do I need to add another?
On the other hand, a very dear friend tells me that blogging is her "oasis"... a time away from "all that." She says it is also a place to "vent" and just be yourself. This is precisely the reason I have launched this site. An "oasis" is a concept I think I need to tap into more and more. A place to "vent" is somewhere I don't visit enough.
So the Brook Cherith begins to trickle for me....more on the choice of title later.
oh yes...beautifully written...but trust me...this WILL be an oasis. a place where the bad water flows out and the healing water flows in.
ReplyDelete